Wildcat Ink Covid-19 Policies.
Our team are all working less hours and are working as 2 teams to reduce the number of employees in the studio. We are limiting client numbers at any one time.
When you arrive to the studio the door please wait outside until the receptionist indicates that you can enter.
We are requesting you do not come into the studio and that client’s cancel their appointment if:
- they have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- they have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- if they are feeling unwell or have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing
- or they should be self-isolating for any other reason
Upon entry to the studio:
- please go immediately to the hand sanitiser station and sanitise your hands
- please wear a face mask in the studio. If you do not have a face mask we have some available for sale. Nobody will be admitted to the studio without a face mask
- please follow the floor signage.
- will may take your temperature and we will reschedule anyone over 37.7 degrees
- where possible use contactless payment
- please do not to bring any guests including children to your appointment
- we will not be won’t be providing you with any beverages or magazines
As well as the above we continue with the following:
- ensuring clients are spaced over 2 meters apart
- following WHO hand washing instructions
- sterilising all equipment and stations after every use
We look forward to seeing you soon.