We understand that getting tattooed can be quite daunting, so in order to provide our clients a safe and enjoyable experience we have collated this pack to arm you with helpful tips on how to prepare.
BEFORE YOUR TATTOO.
- Get a good night’s sleep and be well rested
- Do not to drink alcohol or take recreational drugs on the day (or on the night before)
- Stay hydrated.
- Eat a substantial meal beforehand
- Ensure you have enough time allocated for the tattoo. All tattoos are unique, and while we have given you an allocated time for your tattoo, things may run under or over time
- Complete the online Consent Form. If you have any questions please contact us.
- Consult with your doctor if you have any doubts regarding the contra indications for getting a tattoo as listed on our Consent Form
THINGS TO BRING WITH YOU
- Bring your photo ID with you- we only accept Passports, ID Cards or Driver’s Licenses.
- Bring (non-alcoholic) drinks, plus snacks for larger sessions.
- Dress comfortably and ideally darker clothing to avoid ink stains. Some tattoos require a certain level of undress, so think about how the artists will access the tattoo area.- i.e Strapless tops work great for chest, arms and upper back pieces.
- You are welcome to bring a friend or family member with you to your session but, unfortunately, they cannot enter the treatment room. We have a waiting area.
AFTER YOUR TATTOO
- Go home, chill, get some food. For all-day sessions, avoid using public transport or travelling alone.
- Make sure you hold onto our Aftercare Leaflet. If you mislaid It, then visit our website www.wildcat.ie for detailed aftercare instructions.
- Contact us by phone or email if you have any concerns about your finished tattoo.
- Please leave us a Google Review or Facebook review. We welcome all feedback.
- Tattooing is painful. If you feel unwell, faint or sick at any point during the session, please let your artist, or a member of the Wildcat team know.
- Your consent is the most important aspect of tattooing. You should never do or agree to anything that makes you uncomfortable. It is important to be clear and raise any questions or comments as you go through the session.
- Privacy screens can be provided if required. Please ask at the front desk on arrival.
- We encourage all feedback, comments and suggestions at any time. Your feedback is vital to help us adjust and improve how we do things now and in the future. Feedback cards are available at the front desk. Or you can leave us a review on Google or Facebook.